210 & 220 George Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
$700 - $750 psm gross
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Oct 2016
Selection of Fitted Out Suites and Whole Floors
210 and 220 George Street is positioned in the core of Sydney's financial precinct, and within a short walk from Circular Quay and Wynyard Station. Local staff amenities include Australia Square food court, The Rocks and multiple fitness clubs.
210 George Street is a boutique 16 level B-Grade building completed in 1990. The building comprises one level of retail shops and 15 upper floors overlooking George Street.
• One suite remaining of 139sqm
• Self-contained fitted out suites and floors
• Floor to ceiling windows and good natural light
• Shower facilities and bike racks
• 3.0-star NABERS Energy rating
220 George Street is a 13 level building comprising of basement carpark, showers, ground floor and 12 upper office levels. Upgraded lifts have been installed with a refurbishment of the ground floor and all bathrooms.
• Refurbished and fitted out office space
• Upgraded lifts, lobbies and bathrooms
• Shower facilities and parking
• Parking available
• 2.5-star NABERS Energy rating
For more information please contact the appointed Agents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
210 & 220 George Street SYDNEY