21 Ellen Brook Road MR, COWARAMUP WA 6284
$1,700,000 (GST Free as a Going Concern)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Oct 2016
ELLENSBROOK COTTAGES - 21 ELLEN BROOK ROAD, COWARAMUP
Ellensbrook Cottages is a rural based tourist accommodation business comprising four fully self-contained chalets, a character residence and 21.12ha of land which has significant additional development potential.
Located in the Margaret River Wine Region and just 3.5km south west of the town of Cowaramup and approximately 11.5km from the Margaret River town site, the property offers easy access to many pristine beaches, wineries, breweries, National Parks and attractions that the region has to offer.
The cottages were first established circa 2001 and have established a regular occupancy and proven income.
In addition to the accommodation business the property has significant additional development potential on the western portion of the land.
* Single dwelling and associated out buildings
* One Distillery
* One Art and Craft Centre
* One Restaurant
* One Reception Centre
* Maximum of 6 Chalets
There is an approved Structure Plan for the property dated 16th September 2014. This Structure Plan provides for the subdivision of the lot into two lots (subject to conditions). Proposed Lot 1 will be approximately 5.67 ha and Proposed Lot 2 will be approximately 15.45ha. A copy of the Scheme Amendment and Structure Plan can be provided on request.
The improvements on the property comprise:
* A two level four bedroom dwelling
* 2 x two bedroom chalets
* 2 x single bedroom chalets
* A large powered shed
* A smaller hay shed
* An established water supply
* Onsite infrastructure such as underground power supply, road ways, effluent disposal systems, fencing and established gardens
* Character home with high ceilings and featuring extensive use of Jarrah and other timber provides good accommodation for a family and is well appointed and well maintained.
* The four chalets vary in age, with the two bedroom chalets being about 13 years old (circa 2001) and the single bedroom chalets being about 7 years old (circa 2008)
* The chalets are well appointed, spacious and in good condition for their age. However, they will require on-going maintenance to keep them up to standard
* Large machinery shed/workshop with a lockable section. This building is in a good condition and is more than adequate for the size and operation of the property
* Well established water supply is adequate for the current level of development
* Well established and maintained gardens and fruit trees
* Good location west of Bussell Highway and close to Cowaramup and many of the Cape Regions attractions
* The property is surrounded by farmland which provides a peaceful and private environment
For further information contact your Margaret River Real Estate Agent Ray Stocker on 0418 932 746
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
21 Ellen Brook Road MR COWARAMUP