This property has been removed by the advertiser and is an archive copy only.
3/1 - 4 Railway Walk BRIGHTONAdd to shortlist
CAFE GEM IN BRIGHTON
Located only metres from the iconic Church Street, Brighton; arguably Melbourne's top retail strip. This very popular cafe attracts a very loyal and high disposable income individual to the area.
Retail turnover within the strip continues to remain dominant due to a variety of reasons including:
* Two major supermarkets at either end of the strip
* Mixture of both national and local operators
* Considerable on street and council parking
The property offers purchasers the following benefits:
* Total lettable area of 58m2 appox
* 5 year lease expiring December 2017
* Net rental of $24,960 (as of December 2012)
* 3 further options of 5 years
* Healthy fixed increases of 4% annually
* Leased to fantastic tenant in Railway Cafe
For further information contact James Glen on 0401 493 277 or email@example.com
NB: All areas and measurements are approximate.