20 Enterprise Avenue, TWO ROCKS WA 6037
For Sale by Private Treaty for $3,975,000 as a Going Concern
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Development / Land, Other
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Jul 2016
Oceanside Tavern with Significant Development Potential
The opportunity exists to purchase freehold interest in the Tavern at the Rocks on a 'Walk in walk out' basis.
Located 55km north of the Perth CBD and overlooking the Two Rocks Marina, the tavern provides uninterrupted ocean views from its elevated perspective.
With three main bar areas, a TAB and a large function room, the tavern is licensed for 736 people and is positioned to take advantage of the huge growth potential of the Two Rocks area.
- Town centre tavern to be sold as is 'Walk in walk out'
- Prominent waterfront location offering uninterrupted, breathtaking views
- 2,867sq m site plus 6,900sqm* easement registered on title of adjoining lot, for parking
- Flexible development opportunities
- Adjoining Two Rocks Shopping Centre
- Huge growth potential at Two Rocks, WA's emerging coastal locality
For Sale by Private Treaty for $3,975,000 as a Going Concern.
Contact Savills Exclusive Selling Agents for more details.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
20 Enterprise Avenue TWO ROCKS