2 Park Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Oct 2016
Prestige CBD Fully Serviced Office - Short Term Lease Available!
Suitable for a team of 2 or 3 people, your space is comprised of:
• Your own 16sqm private office complete with quality furniture, ample natural light, and a prestige window view.
• Common facilities serviced by Regus, including Reception, Meeting Rooms, Business Lounges, fully stocked Kitchen with unlimited Coffee & Tea, Print, Scan & Photocopy facilities, Showers, Videoconferencing Studio, High Speed Internet Access, Sandwich/Coffee Bar, Disabled facilities, Sky TV, Vending machines and Secure Underground Parking available at preferred rates.
• Electricity, Internet and Outgoings are included.
This premium serviced office boasts Sydney's best location, in the landmark Citigroup Building across from Town Hall and Queen Victoria Building. Perfectly positioned across from Sydney's transport terminus Town Hall Station, Prestige landmarks Town near Town Hall, some of Sydney's finest restaurants, cafes and shopping precincts are close by. Plus, the proximity of Hyde Park and an array of fitness and leisure facilities will help keep that work-life balance in check.
The Citigroup business centre is in a landmark building in the heart of Sydney's central business district. Located in the Citigroup Centre skyscraper, which is one of the tallest structures in the city, there are fantastic views of Sydney harbour and the city. As in the surrounding area, Household Name corporate clients located in the building work in the likes of banking and financial services, IT and law. Do business in style and enjoy a fantastic workspace with:
• Ground Floor Reception & Business Lobby
• Swipe Card security Access
• 41 levels of office space
• Smart glass' technology which creates optimal conditions and reduces emissions
• 4.5 Stars Nabers Rating
• Dedicated lift banks for rapid access to floors.
• Over 250 tenant and visitor parking spaces
• Four floors of retail shopping.
• Secure underground parking
To inspect contact Beau Lyon on 0433870227
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
2 Park Street SYDNEY