2 Makin Place, DEAKIN ACT 2600
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Medical / Consulting, Offices
- Floor area:
- 57 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Sep 2016
Free-Standing Building in Exceptional Inner South Location
2 Makin Place provides a rare opportunity to purchase a prime, multi-purpose facility, offering investors and owner occupiers a unique opportunity to purchase a free-standing building invest in a very central location, within 5 kilometres of the Canberra CBD, 3 kilometres from Parliament House and 2 kilometres from the Woden Town Centre.
The existing building offers buyers the opportunity to design and create their own space, capturing the added value of charming surrounds and excellent on-site, secure carparking.
* 1,400sqm building with an additional secure basement accommodating 49 car bays plus 8 on-grade carparks
* 2,631sqm of site area, overlooking Deakin West Playing Fields and the Royal Australian Mint
* Central Deakin location, 3 minutes from the Woden Town Centre and 10 minutes from the CBD
* Ideal opportunity for owner-occupiers, health facility or redevelopment
For sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 20 October at 4pm.
For further information please contact the exclusive selling agents, Knight Frank.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 20/10/2016 16:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
2 Makin Place DEAKIN