2/60 Newheath Drive, ARUNDEL QLD 4214
Submit All Offers
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Aug 2016
A Grade Industrial Warehouse
The site is configured as two facilities; an adjoining North and South office and warehouse.
This striking, modern open plan warehouse and office is located within Gaven Central Business Park right next to the M1 Highway on the eastern side, with direct access north and south, via the junctions at Exit 62 (Helensvale South) and 66 (Smith Street Motorway).
* Warehouse 2 of 3,475m2*
* Incl. 2,928m2* clear span 10.5 metre high warehouse
* Incl. 547m2* office across two levels with raked ceiling and lift access
* Zoned LED lighting with sensor activation throughout the entire premises
* Zoned air-conditioning throughout the offices
* Massive 190,000 litre underground rainwater' tanks
* Fire suppression system
* Extensive internet connectivity with speeds of up to 120 megabit
* Architecturally-designed to intelligently reduce heat while harnessing sunlight.
* Perimeter security fencing
* Security cameras and motion detectors
* Electric security gates
* Fully secured 95 off-street parking including 24 underground
* On-site caretaker premises
* Custom fit out and lease package available.
* Incentives on offer
* Owners is extremely motivated
For all enquiries please contact the exclusive agents from Ray White
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
2/60 Newheath Drive ARUNDEL