2/36 Leonard Crescent, BRENDALE QLD 4500
$33,660pa + outgoings + GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 8 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Sep 2016
High Quality Office - 187m
The office is located in Brendale, perfectly positioned to allow for efficient access to Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Airport and Port of Brisbane via the Gateway Arterial.
Brendale is an industrial hub, attracting companies such as Aldi and Super Retail Group to locate their warehousing and office in this area.
- 8 secure exclusive car parks
- Phone and Data (Cat6) Cabling throughout
- Fibre Optic Cable available from connecting in car park
- Fit out included
- Vehicle access to secure car parks via electronic security card
- Access to building via front doors with electronic security card
- Fully Air conditioned
- Suspended Ceiling with acoustic ceiling tiles at 2.7 metre high
- Fully carpeted
- Venetian Blinds fitted to all windows
- Solatubes providing natural light
- Acoustic and Thermal insulation in all external walls
- Energy efficient fluorescent lighting - T5 rated twin 28watt tubes
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Trevor Mackay.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
2/36 Leonard Crescent BRENDALE