2+3/536A King Street, NEWTOWN NSW 2042
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Medical / Consulting, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Oct 2016
Prime Retail, Fantastic Corner Location! Various Sizes
Twin Retail totalling 229 sqm
Located midway between Newtown and St Peters Station and opposite the busy intersection of King Street and Alice Street, this brand new boutique development features three state of the art retail opportunities recently completed.
The space features generous exposure to passing traffic as well as practical inclusions, making it fit for an array of retail uses.
Property Features Include:
- All service feeds available
- Grease traps, air con provision
- Floor to ceiling glass shopfront
- Internal Cables/ Services
- Ventilation ducts for kitchen exhaust and grease trap provisions
- Loading zone in side street
- Power, Sewer, Water, Gas ventilation ducts
- Street parking available off Angel Street
- Located amongst popular shops and cafes
- High exposure and easily accessible location on popular King Street
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
2+3/536A King Street NEWTOWN