1A Spencer Road , KILLARA NSW 2071
Expressions Of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- 4 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Aug 2016
'Spencer Abode':DA Approved 10 boutique style apartments in a premier location
With DA approval & marketing plans for 10 boutique apartments in hand, the hard work has been done. Presenting an exciting buying opportunity in this blue-ribbon setting on the premium North Shore. ‘Spencer Abode’ delivers a premier selection of architectural residences perfectly in keeping with their special setting. The desirable setting is a stroll to parklands, Killara Golf Course, Killara train station and bus stop at your doorstep. ‘Spencer Abode’ also sits in The Killara High School Catchment that ranks amongst NSW’s best performers while other highly regarded private schools are all within a close reach.
The current Art Deco block of just two family sized apartments nestles into its superbly placed elevated block providing two ready-to-lease residences of style and comfort which offer an income-stream until construction.
- DA approval & marketing plans complete for 'Spencer Abode'
- An architecturally designed contemporary complex
- Opportunity to develop & sell or keep for investment, 10 boutique apartments
- Capitalise on the site’s elevated vistas in a blue-ribbon setting
- Current Family sized Art Deco apartments, 1 x 4 bed, 1 x 5 bed
- Set within the Killara High School catchment area
- Walk to Killara Village shops, schools and transport
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1A Spencer Road KILLARA