194 Manifold Street, CAMPERDOWN VIC 3260
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Retail, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 5 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Oct 2016
Iconic Building in Central Dairying Service Town
Ex-government open-plan office or restaurant, retail, showroom (STCA). Fantastic location next to the Post-office in Camperdown, central Western Victoria.
* Reception, meeting/boardroom, server room or private office with dedicated air-con,
* Secure and spacious ex-bank vault storage room,
* Large kitchen/ lunchroom with instant boiling water and separate split conditioner air con
* Open plan office with portable room dividers wired with multiple power points and internet plugs, connected to plug and play server system
* Security surveillance and entry system
* Disabled access and toilets
* Secure off-street car park with small storage shed
* Central to one of Australia's top dairy farming districts
* Home to two new milk processing factories
* The service town for 6 smaller towns and 22,000 people.
* 2 Hours drive from Melbourne plus train and logistic links.
* Heritage, tree-lined streetscape.
* Surrounded by volcanic cones and crater lakes and 30 minutes north of 12 Apostles tourist destination.
* Affordable housing with currently increasing values
* Excellent educational and Health facilities.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
194 Manifold Street CAMPERDOWN