19081 Bruce Highway, BOWEN QLD 4805
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
1.214 HECTARE COMMERCIAL SITE - HIGHWAY FRONTAGE
Prime location is this very large commercial site with the Shell Service Station on the corner + other long term tenancies, sheds and land.
This property consists of a 1.214 hectare 'Local Business" zoned corner site with Bruce Highway frontage at the northern entrance to Bowen, and developed with a major service station/roadhouse complex providing:
* Fuel sales, concrete hardstand driveway with canopy, and extensive bitumen hardstand for onsite car parking.
* Air conditioned shop/reception including built-in cold-rooms, dry storage room, staff and customer amenities, and manager's office.
The building includes a second tenant that occupies the south wing of the building. This tenancy provides for an open display sales area including three distinct display arears, five office rooms, lunch room, sales desk and male and female amenities.
The service station/roadhouse complex is some 30 years old and of semi-modern appearance. It has been leased by Shell Australia Limited since 2003, whilst the remaining part of this building has been leased to the existing tenant trading as Tropical Fantasy on a periodic basis.
The balance of the site is occupied by a multiple of local, light industrial service companies improved with what can be described as a second generation, industrial business park with the following distinct improvements:
* Four distinct stand-alone, average industrial specification warehouse buildings of various quality and condition providing a total enclosed building area of approx. 1,565 m2.
* An "L" shaped concrete driveway facility providing access throughout the park and providing access to both Collinsville Road and Bruce Highway.
* Basic amenities under refurbishment, along with prefabricated office, associated concrete paths and basic security fencing with barb wire runs.
The industrial tenancies have occupied the complex for various periods and the majority appear to be of a long term nature.
The property is currently producing a total Gross Rental Income of approx. $163,191 per annum, including a single vacancy of a 1,040 m2 holding yard. The anchor tenant Shell Australia Limited provides approx. 41% of this income and the current lease term is of a 5 year period expiring 31/12/2019 with 3 further option periods, each of 5 years. The secondary/supporting tenancies range from periodic to short term lease agreements.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
19081 Bruce Highway BOWEN