19 Dorcas Street, SOUTH MELBOURNE VIC 3205
For Immediate Sale
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Sep 2016
City Fringe Gem with Upside Potential
Situated in this prized CBD fringe location. Positioned metres from St Kilda Road boulevard and adjacent to Melbourne's Shrine of Remembrance, Royal Botanical Gardens, approx 1.5km
to the Central Business District and a short stroll to the Albert Park Lake.
- Note: Land: 344sqm approx
- Land Dimensions: 10,06m x 34.20m approx
- Secure passing income
- Lease expires June 2018 (no options to renew)
- Rear right of away
- Development potential for high density apartment living as evidenced by the local highrise multi storey residential apartment complexes on Dorcas Street, St Kilda Road and surrounds (subject to council approval)
- Zoned: Commercial 1 Zoning
Prime opportunity to add value, invest or occupy later.
To receive the contract of sale documentation
please contact George Georgiou or Kenny Oliver.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
19 Dorcas Street SOUTH MELBOURNE