19 Coulson Street, WACOL QLD 4076
Expressions of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Aug 2016
16,200sqm Site w/ DA Approval
FAL Commercial as exclusive agents are pleased to offer 19 Coulson Street, Wacol to the market via Expressions of Interest. The site is being offered with two options;
1. Pre Commitment to a Lease & the owner will build
2. Purchase 16,200sqm site with DA approval
* 4,000sqm facility with DA approval
* Larger facility with further GFA can be constructed (STCA)
* 16.2ha serviced industrial site
* 14km east of Ipswich & 17km south of Brisbane CBD
* Two street access
* Current DA approved building can be split into two separate 2,000sqm tenancies
This is a fantastic opportunity to be located in Wacol's growing industrial precinct. The 16.2ha site is a strategically located serviced parcel with a current DA to construct a 4,000sqm facility (More GFA STCA). The block is located just off Progress Road in Wacol and provides fantastic B-Double access routes to the Centenary, Ipswich & Logan Motorways. Secure your companies footprint in one of Brisbane's growing Industrial corridors. Other surrounding companies include Volvo/Mack, Hitachi, Primo Hans & Komatsu to name a few.
For more information please contact exclusive marketing agents FAL Commercial.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
19 Coulson Street WACOL