19,21,23 Samuel Street, RYDE NSW 2112
For sale by tender
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Oct 2016
Great development opportunity (STCA), land size 3092sqm, frontage 47.45m and 7 mins walk to Top Ryde Shopping centre
This is a huge potential development site in Ryde, 3 blocks selling together and land size of 3092sqm. Architecture plans ready for 5 townhouses and 5 villas (which has been submitted to council waiting for approval), vendor selling at current condition and buyers may continue with the plan or change the plan according to their needs.
Situated on high side of Samuel St, it offers panoramic views over Homebush Bay, Olympic precinct to the mountains beyond. Being close to Top Ryde shopping centre(about 7 mins walk through shortcut between 39&41 Samuel St), it provides super convenience lifestyle in a beautiful and peaceful location.
- Land size: 3092m2, frontage 47.45m
- Architecture plans to build 5 townhouses and 5 villas( which has been submitted to council waiting for approval)
- 3 properties all currently tenanted
- Ryde Public school catchment, Ryde Secondary College
- 1.7km to West Ryde train station ( 23 mins walk)
- Buses in Parkes St going to city and West Ryde( 400m)
Great opportunity for capitalising! Please call Daisy Lin on 0403 137 511 for more information!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
19,21,23 Samuel Street RYDE