180 Campbell Parade, BONDI BEACH NSW 2026
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Sep 2016
THREE OF BONDI'S MOST PROMINENT RETAIL/HOSPITALITY VENUES
PACIFIC Bondi Beach an architectural tribute to extraordinary urban coastal living, now provides an opportunity for a hospitality, cafe, bakery operator to create a whole new standard in fine food hospitality offering in the heart of Australia's most affluent demographic.
PACIFIC Bondi Beach is destined to become one of Sydney's most frequented retail destination and now there is opportunity to occupy one of their limited retail spaces. In the company of QT hotel, luxurious beachfront apartments with record breaking lighthouse apartment sales, premium fitness club opening in April, a wellness spa to follow and many others, this is an opportunity to be part of a carefully selected destination precinct of boutiques and restaurants.
Metro Commercial are now appointed to lease three of Bondi's most prominent retail locations, seeking experienced operators to register their interest to participate in one of Australia's finest retail offerings.
CORNER OF CAMPBELL PARADE & BEACH ROAD
- North-Easterly aspect fronting the corner of Campbell Parade and Beach Road.
- Internal space 93sqm to 265sqm with enormous street frontage to Campbell Pde & Beach Rd.
- DA approved restaurant with the possibility of enjoying a rare Primary Service Authorisation License (PSA) and outdoor seating (STCA).
CORNER OF GOULD STREET & BEACH ROAD
- North-Westerly aspect fronting the corner of Beach Road and Gould Street.
- Internal space 74sqm to 193sqm in excess of 38m of window frontage.
- DA approved restaurant (subject to OLGA approval).
BUILDING ENTRY ON CAMPBELL PARADE
- Easterly aspect facing beach and the main Campbell Parade entrance to the building.
- Internal space 79sqm to 179sqm offering incredible exposure to Campbell Pde and grand entry to the precinct/ Woolworths Metro.
- D.A. approved licensed restaurant and outdoor seating (STCA)
Be part of the hottest precinct in Bondi.
For Lease by Expressions of Interest by 5pm, Thursday, 5th May 2016
Property Code: 1811
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
180 Campbell Parade BONDI BEACH