18 Pattie street, CANNINGTON WA 6107
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Oct 2016
Exceptional Development Opportunity in Established Residential Precinct
Colliers International is seeking a buyer for a well-positioned vacant block in close proximity to Westfield Carousel, via an Expressions of Interest campaign closing at 2pm on Wednesday 16th November 2016.
18 Pattie Street, Cannington offers an attractive development opportunity, occupying a desirable position in an established precinct with a huge level of amenity, and comprising the following key features:
• Land area of 1,002 square metres
• 20.12 metre frontage to Pattie Street provides excellent exposure to busy road
• Rear access right of way
• Situated at the Centre of the Canning City Revitalisation Project
• Zoned “City Centre” as per the City of Canning Town Planning Scheme no. 40
• Labelled ‘Pattie Precinct’ in Canning City Centre Plans (Drafted June 2016), which require a minimum net density of 100 dwellings per hectare and a building height of 4-6 storeys.
• Development Approval for 8 Multi-Dwellings, all with 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms, set over 4 storeys.
• Huge level of amenity available
• Only 100m from Westfield Carousel – WA’s largest Shopping Centre which is undergoing huge expansion and currently sees approximately 11 million visitors per year.
• Access to numerous public transport routes, sitting less than 1km from Cannington Train Station
• Only 9.5 kilometres from Perth CBD, 4 kilometres from Curtin University, 6 kilometres from Perth Airport
• Close proximity to major arterial roads such as Albany Highway, Leach Highway, Tonkin Highway and Orrong Road
• Walking distance to Cannington Leisureplex – which includes a library, function centre & meeting rooms, pool & aquatic centre, gym, indoor sports courts, café, crèche and more
This property represents an excellent development opportunity in an established, high traffic area that has real long-term value.
The property is able to be acquired via an Expressions of Interest Campaign closing at 2pm on Wednesday 16 November 2016.
Should you require additional information on the property please contact:
Tory Packer – 0434 659 909.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
18 Pattie street CANNINGTON