18 Brandl Street, EIGHT MILE PLAINS QLD 4113
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 400 - 1,100m²
- 48 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
Most Affordable Space in BTP!
18 Brandl Street has the following space available in the building:
• Choose from 455m², 556m² or 1,065m² of office space.
• There is a combination of fitted and non-fitted office spaces.
• 48 onsite car parks available at market rates
Other availabilities in the Eight Mile Plains Office Park include:
• 8 Clunies Ross Court: Three tenancies available of 275m², 542m² and 743m² of high quality fitted out office space
• 12 Electronics Street: Two tenancies available of 384m² and 388m², or 772m² if you want to combine the two tenancies.
• 37 Brandl Street: One tenancy available of 481m² with 14 carparks.
• 88 Brandl Street: Choose from 100-750m² of fitted and non-fitted office tenancies.
• 9 McKechnie Drive: Three tenancies available of 615m², 727m² and 752m², or 2,094m² if you want to combine all three tenancies.
• 33 McKechnie Drive: One tenancy available of 1,071m² with 36 carparks.
The Eight Mile Plains office market was established in 1987 as a Queensland Government initiative and is the first true business park in the region. The market now comprises some 100,000m² of office accommodation that has been specifically tailored for businesses with a background in innovation. The precinct has now expanded to include precincts such as the Garden City Office Park and Freeway Office Park all within the immediate vicinity.
The precinct benefits from significantly increased car parking ratios which appeals to Brisbane's driving to work culture. Easy access to the major arterial road, the Pacific Motorway and Gateway Motorway, is the key attraction to the area as well as it being a logical choice for businesses who have staff within the Brisbane to Gold Coast corridor.
Eight Mile Plains is approximately 15km south east of the Brisbane CBD and is a short 15 minute drive along the Pacific Motorway. The area also benefits from being less than 5 minutes' drive to Westfield Garden City, a super-regional shopping centre that has recently undergone a $200 million expansion.
Contact the Exclusive Agents, CBRE or Knight Frank for an inspection today.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
18 Brandl Street EIGHT MILE PLAINS