175 Wacol Station Road, WACOL QLD 4076
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Sep 2015
Low Site Cover with Cranes
Wacol is the industrial heart of the Western Corridor and is one of the most highly connected industrial locations on the Southside. Bounded by the Ipswich, Logan & Centenary Motorways, this location has long been tightly held and always in high demand from the full spectrum of users because of its ideal transport connections to the west and eastern seaboard.
- 2x3 tonne overhead gantry cranes
- Large power supply with onsite transformer
- Extra concrete hartstand of 5,300m2 approx.
- Excellent truck/vehicle manoeuvrability onsite
- Container access and setdown area
- Highly efficient and easily access facility
- Drive through ability with 4 electric roller door access
- Includes extra hardstand of 7,500sqm concrete
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Stewart Gamblin or Philip Stephens of Colliers International.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
175 Wacol Station Road WACOL