175 Jackson Road, ACACIA RIDGE QLD 4110
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Oct 2016
OVER 8.5% YIELD!!
* Long term quality tenant with six year lease remaining
* Currently under rented which provides potential growth on return
* Solid building with 7m - 8m height with multi roller doors
* Long standing tenant
* Well situated in Acacia Ridge
* Good access to multiple roller doors
Located in the sought after Acacia Ridge area, the property is set back from Jackson Road with a common access to the site . The warehouse is steel framed, metal clad, rectangular shape with an internal height of 7m - 8m. Access to the warehouse is via several container height roller doors. Ample natural lighting and artificial lighting exists throughout with an insulated metal deck roof. Ample on-site parking. The tenant is a strong local company with personal directors guarantee's. They have been operating out of the building since 1992.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
175 Jackson Road ACACIA RIDGE