170 Lindum Road, LYTTON QLD 4178
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Oct 2015
Highbay Port Warehousing
170 Lindum Road is located within the highly sought after Australia TradeCoast suburb of Lytton, approximately 12 kilometres east of the Brisbane CBD. Lindum Road directly connects with Lytton Road and is accessed via the nearby Port of Brisbane Motorway and Gateway Arterial. Access to the Port of Brisbane is within 5 minutes and the Brisbane Airport within 15 minutes.
Features of the property include:
- 6,329sqm* metal clad industrial facility on 2.43 ha site
- 5,996sqm* highbay warehouse with huge internal clearance up to 11 metres*
- 333sqm* ground floor air-conditioned office with excellent staff amenity
- Large awning allowing all weather loading
- Fully fire sprinklered throughout ideal for high bay warehousing
- Both on-grade and recessed dock access
- Short and long term options available
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the marketing agents, JLL.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
170 Lindum Road LYTTON