17 Victoria Avenue, BROADBEACH QLD 4218
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Aug 2016
Heart of Broadbeach Leasing Opportunities - RETAIL AND OFFICE SPACES 21sqm to 1,112sqm
'Niecon Plaza' and ‘Niecon Tower’ is the most established and recognised retail and professional commercial address in the popular Gold Coast beach side CBD of Broadbeach.
Comprising ground floor retail and level 1 office/medical style spaces surrounding an impressive open atrium provides flowing natural light emphasising the unique art sculptures and quality finishes that makes this centre a standout business location.
• The ground floor offers retail spaces from 21sqm to 158sqm suitable for food, fashion, speciality users and medical
• Level 1 accessed by either lift or escalator with suite sizes from 38sqm to 467sqm for office or medical use.
• Existing fitout included in some suites.
• Large unique 467sqm Level 1 space available including direct entry access from Victoria Avenue (beside McDonalds), exclusive use balcony and male/female restrooms
• Existing mix of occupants include: Chemist, Jeweller, Real Estate, Beauty, Mens fashion, Solicitor, Architect, medical (beauty and chiropractic), tourism and various food operators including McDonalds
• Short term leases available.
• Competitive lease rates and incentives on offer
• Rare whole floor with stunning views - 327sqm
• Iconic Broadbeach office building
• All floors serviced by 2 lifts
• Foyer access from the Broadbeach mall
16 ALBERT AVENUE
• Whole office building in BROADBEACH - 1,112sqm
• Includes existing fitout
• Both lift and stair access
• Comes with 33 basement parking spaces
For further information please contact:
*For RETAIL enquiries: Nick Ross on 0419 872 686
*For OFFICE enquiries: Ed Howard on 0449 955 244
'Ed Howard has over 11 years of local experience in the Gold Coast commercial market and specialises in office leasing, negotiating some of the city's largest transactions during the last ‘6’ years alone totalling over 32,000sqm of area leased'
*Colliers International does not guarantee, warrant or represent that the information contained in this advertising and marketing document is correct. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information. We exclude all inferred or implied terms, conditions and warranties arising out of this document and any liability for loss or damage arising there from.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
17 Victoria Avenue BROADBEACH