17 Johnstone Road, BRENDALE QLD 4500
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Oct 2016
INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
As Exclusive Marketing Agents, Blue Commercial and Wright Property are pleased to present Stage 1 of Brendale's newest large lot industrial estate - N.I.P Neilsens Industrial Park available for sale. Strategically located in Brendale's main industrial precinct within close proximity to all major transport links, N.I.P. offers a fully serviced and benched master allotment with great flexibility.
Features of the site include:
- 9 hectare fully serviced industrial site
- General Industry zoning for 24/7 hours of operation
- Great access to South Pine Road and major arterials
- Only 20kms to the Domestic/ International Airports or Brisbane GPO
- 2 street access and easily subdividable
- Ideal for transport and logistic, manufacturing and most other industries
Its easy to see why Brendale is becoming Brisbane's fastest growing distribution hub with over 100,000sqm of distribution centre space recently completed for Aldi and the Super Retail Group.
To discuss in greater detail and/or to receive plans and a full kit, please contact the Exclusive Marketing Agents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
17 Johnstone Road BRENDALE