17 Alanvale Road, LAUNCESTON TAS 7250
For Sale by Treaty $1.75 million ex GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Oct 2016
Childcare - Medical - Education - Grand Residence - Hospitality - Religious Centre
• An extensive grand Tudor style property offered to the open market for freehold vacant possession sale with Leasehold interest also considered.
•Consisting of a large land holding of circa 8,000m2 featuring over 100 on grade car spaces.
• Extensive 2,000m2 reroofed building area split into a variety of spaces including generous 520m2 conference room, full kitchen, bars, large dining areas and reception/meeting rooms.
• Enormous potential for redevelopment to a variety of service type applications.
• Strategically located next to the Australian Maritime College and East Tamar Highway.
• Offered for sale well below rebuild cost, which is estimated at over $6 million.
Contact Shepherd & Heap for further details.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
17 Alanvale Road LAUNCESTON