17-19s Johnson Street, CABOOLTURE QLD 4510
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 Oct 2016
DA & BA APPROVED, GENERAL INDUSTRY LAND
The Commercial Guys are proud to present this property.
This prime 12000m2 parcel of land is now available to purchase with full DA and BA ready to develope and fill. Only 1 kilometre from the Bruce Highway and 45 minutes to Brisbane CBD and Sunshine Coast. This is an opportunity you do not want to miss.
- 12000m2 General Industry Land
- Full development and building approvals
- Development approval for 5885m2 warehouse
- Infrastructure fees have been paid
- Located 1km from Bruce Highway
- Able to be seen from Bruce Highway
- General Industry Approved
- Sold vacant possession
- Get started now
(GST may be applicable)
Contact Jaydn Langdon or Grant Simpson today to arrange your inspection or for further information
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
17-19s Johnson Street CABOOLTURE