168 Arthur Highway, DUNALLEY TAS 7177
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Sep 2016
VERSATILE PROPERTY MIX - DUNALLEY
SIGNIFICANT FRONTAGE ONTO MAJOR TOURIST ROUTE
3 EXCEPTIONAL SHOPS INCLUDING BAKERY LEASE-BACK
EXTRA LARGE BLOCK 2,522m2
Dunalley is a small fishing village on the South East Coast of Tasmania approximately 60 kms from Hobart and is located on the major tourist route to the World Heritage Listed Port Arthur Historic Site, Tasmania's most visited tourist attraction.
Consider this: -
* The property has an extensive main highway frontage within the township and provides hardstand drive-through access and ample off street car parking. The site also provides rear access and terrific scope for further development;
* The building comprises 3 shops all under the one roofline including a new state-of the-art Bakery which is proving extremely popular with locals and tourists alike. The Owner Operator is finalising lease-back arrangements based on 4 x 5 Year Terms;
* Two of the shops are vacant and have been previously used separately as a take-away complete with commercial kitchen and a mini-supermarket/grocery outlet; both shops have been extensively modernised and are ready for immediate occupation; total building size is greater than 500m2 + Open Verandah;
* Located directly opposite the renowned Denison Canal, having a swing bridge for road traffic which also allows easy boat access to Dunalley Bay; interestingly each year yachts returning from the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race use the Canal as a short cut to the Tasman Sea and sailing up the East Coast of Tasmania;
* A terrific opportunity to grow the value of this property by maximising its use and reaping the rewards gained from the high volume traffic flow to the Tasman Peninsular; in 2015 recorded visitations to the Port Arthur Historic Site total 272,653 day visits and 34,097 night visits with the Site recognised as Australia's most intact and evocative convict settlement;
* Explore the possibilities for this exceptional property mix .. either collect the rental income from the bakery and occupy the other 2 shops as an Owner Operator or purchase entirely as a passive investment opportunity by leasing the 2 vacant shops combined with the rental income derived from the Bakery Business.
For Sale by Negotiation
Inspection strictly by appointment only
All enquiries contact John Barwick of Roberts Commercial Hobart
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
168 Arthur Highway DUNALLEY