158 Channel Highway, TAROONA TAS 7053
For Sale Or Lease By Negotiation
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Medical / Consulting
- Floor area:
- 6 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Sep 2016
STAND-ALONE PROFESSIONAL ROOMS
FOR LEASE or SALE Exceptional Opportunity for Continuing or Similar type use
Just listed for lease or possible sale is this unique and affordable freehold property previously known as the Taroona Family Medical Centre'. Consider this;
* Land size measuring 794 m2 complete with extensive sealed customer car park
* Main Road frontage onto Channel Highway and the corner of Taroona Crescent
* Building Size measuring 111 m2 comprising front office reception, waiting room, three (3) Consulting Rooms, 2 with extended patient care/treatment areas, bathroom and kitchen amenities
* Originally built in 1968 and caringly maintained complete with quality rendered brick decorative exterior coating
* The Surgery is ideally suited for continuing use as Professional Rooms and/or a range of consultancy based uses such as physiotherapy, a veterinary practice or Salon use.
* A unique offering whereby no other such facility exists in suburban Taroona which is essentially a popular sea-side residential location with the closest Professional Rooms being at Lower Sandy Bay and Kingston.
* Immediate vacant possession for long term leasing or possible freehold sale
SOLE & EXCLUSIVE AGENTS
For Lease or Sale by Negotiation
All enquiries contact John Barwick
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
158 Channel Highway TAROONA