154-162 Waldron Road, CHESTER HILL NSW 2162
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Development / Land, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Oct 2016
OUTSTANDING MIXED USE INVESTMENT WITH DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Prominent Position + Opposite Station + Chester Hill Mall
Mixed Tenancies - 3 Shops + ANZ Bank + 1st Floor Office & Secure Parking
Gunning is pleased to present for sale a sought after fully leased freestanding, multi tenanted retail and commercial investment property. On a large block, the buildings are substantial and well maintained; comprising of three (3) shops, an ANZ Bank and level one leased to an education group, rear lane access to car parking and tenancies.
Well located in the centre of Chester Hill shopping strip, directly across from Chester Hill railway station and bus interchange, with Chester Hill's Mall on the rear boundary. The Chester Hill shopping strip is vibrant and well supported by the well-established surrounding residential area.
• 28 meter frontages to Waldon Rd & Frost Ln: Land area of 940m²
• Ground floor Retail: 695m² (GLA)
• First floor office/ education:380sqm² (GLA)
• Gross Building Area: 1075m²
• Large rectangular shaped block
• Frost Lane provides rear access to the 1st floor education tenancy, shops and parking spaces.
• Secure car parking eight (8) cars
• Strong rental return from established tenants
• Circa 50m to Chester Hill Train Station & Bus Interchange
• Close to schools, industry and other amenities
• Huge future development upside STCA
• Current zoning allows for the construction of a mix of retail, commercial & residential building STCA
• Floor Space Ratio- 3:1: building Height 25meters
• Advantageous B2 Zoning
• ANZ Bank Group
• Shop 1 – Bakery
• Shop 2 – Best Bamboo Restaurant
• Shop 3 – New Style Trading Supermarket
• Level 1 - Education
Investors have the two fold benefit of a strong income stream from established tenants with a bonus to be gained in the medium term from the re-development potential of the site.
Net Income: $318,000 per annum approximately
For further information or to inspect, please contact:
M: 0413 872 422
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
- auctionWORKS In-Rooms
15/11/2016 10:30:00 Add to Calendar
154-162 Waldron Road CHESTER HILL