1537 Point Nepean Road, ROSEBUD WEST VIC 3940
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Medical / Consulting, Development / Land, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Oct 2016
OUTSTANDING FREESTANDING INVESTMENT WITH FUTURE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL (STCA)
- Leased to Rosebud SurgiCentre - (day surgery)
- Three (3) year lease with options to 2022
- Current income of $189,306 p.a* plus outgoings and GST
- Stunning purpose built 620sqm* facility providing 16 car parks onsite
- Irreplaceable multi-frontage land holding of 1898sqm*, with dominant exposure to Point Nepean Road
- Highly desirable location, close to Rosebud plaza and outstanding access to Eastlink providing direct link to the Melbourne (90km*)
- The property provides a significant frontage of approx 19.86m* to Point Nepean Road.
- In close proximity to the Rosebud Retail Precinct which accommodates Coles, Westpac Bank, Commonwealth Bank, Cafes, Restaurants, Rosebud Cinema plus more.
- The subject site is also within close proximity to an abundance of residential, aged care, early learning facilities and schools.
- Directly in front of the premises is the Bay trail bike and foot path which allows pedestrians to commute from Rye to Dromana. Adjacent to the path is direct access to Rosebud beach which offers beautiful and uninterrupted views of the ocean.
- Positioned in the heart of Rosebud's main medical precinct looking out over the Foreshore in the tightly held and extremely popular holiday destination.
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 17th November at 2.00pm.
+61 452 524 985
+61 418 389 757
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1537 Point Nepean Road ROSEBUD WEST