150 Collins Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Aug 2016
The Scots Church
The new headquarters for Westpac in Victoria, 150 Collins Street is setting new standards for quality in the prestigious 'Paris' end of the Melbourne CBD.
- PCA A-Grade Design with PCA Premium Grade Services.
- Premium Service lifting with destination control and dedicated goods lift.
- World leading Environmentally Sustainable Design features that achieved a 6 Star Green Star (version 2 Office design) rating and are targeting a 5 star NABERS energy rating. These include:
*An underfloor air conditioning system utilising a raised floor to provide superior air quality and ability for occupants to control. The system also uses high levels of outside air with economy cycle, heat recovery system and after-hours air conditioning control.
* Tenant condenser water system.
* Standby Generator: 100% standby power.
*Fully integrated security system: Proximity card readers for access (incl. destination control to lifts)
* Bicycle Parking (160 spaces), with showers and change rooms with basement level 1.
150 Collins Street has achieved a 6 Star Green Star Design rating.
- Highly efficient and flexible floorplates
- Latest technology design
- Excellent natural light
- High security
- Showers, lockers, drying room and bike racks
- Concierge services
- Prime location
Level 1 - 1,338 sqm
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
150 Collins Street MELBOURNE