15 Erith Street, BOTANY NSW 2019
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Oct 2016
Freestanding corner building with yard
JLL are pleased to be offering 15 Erith Street, Botany ”For Sale via Public Auction” (if not sold prior). This is a rare opportunity to purchase a freestanding corner building with a secured yard in a fast emerging industrial precinct with huge potential upside.
The property benefits from dual street access via Erith Street and McFall Street and is strategically positioned within walking distance to Botany Road shops and public transport infrastructure.
15 Erith Street is an opportunity to purchase a standalone building to occupy or add value.
Some of the property highlights include:
• 842sqm* land area
• 652sqm* building area
• Secure adjoining yard
• Corner site offering dual street access
• Clear span warehouse with multiple roller doors
• Mezzanine office and storage
• Amenities on ground and first floors
• Highly sought after location with huge growth potential
• Walking distance to Botany Road shops and public transport infrastructure
• 2.5km* to Sydney Airport, 3.3km* to Port Botany and 7km* to Sydney CBD
This property is offered For Sale via Auction (if not sold prior) at 10:30am (AEDT) Tuesday 8th November 2016 at Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney.
For more information or to request a copy of the information memorandum please contact one of the exclusive JLL selling agents below:
0435 782 455
0406 277 181
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
- Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
08/11/2016 10:30:00 Add to Calendar
15 Erith Street BOTANY