1445 Ipswich Road, ROCKLEA QLD 4106
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Nov 2015
CRANES + POWER + HEIGHT
The subject property is strategically positioned on the corner of Ipswich Road and Franklin Street in the established industrial precinct of Rocklea. Located approximately 8.5 radial kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD, the site is easily accessed directly to and from the city via Fairfield Road. 1445 Ipswich Road allows fast and efficient access to many major southern infrastructure networks including Granard Road, Beaudesert Road and the Ipswich, Logan and Centenary Motorway. Other major occupiers in the precinct include Mercedes, Dulux, Remondis and Iveco.
Features of the property include:
- 5,254sqm* freestanding office / warehouse
- 7,986sqm* site zoned General Industry
- 4,755sqm* warehouse component split across two buildings with clearance ranging from 7m*-16m*
- Five x 5T gantry cranes and two 15T gantry cranes
- Huge power supply and existing gas lines throughout warehouse
- Three street frontages and drive through capability
- 696sqm* refurbished corporate grade office accommodation over two levels
- Office building includes reception, boardroom, kitchenette, lunch room and open plan / partitioned office areas
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the marketing agents from JLL or Chase Commercial.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1445 Ipswich Road ROCKLEA