141 Queen st, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 1 - 1,000m²
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Sep 2016
For Lease New Fit Outs Available
141 Queen Street is a twenty-five level tower that incorporates quality office accommodation above premium retail space in the heart of the Brisbane CBD. The building is bordered by the financial, legal, government and resource precincts providing the ultimate in business-to-business connectivity.
The office tower provides tenants with two lift risers servicing the high and low rise with toilet and kitchenette facilities on each floor.
- Varied retail and office space opportunities available up to circa 817m²
- Fitted out, vacant and refurbished floor options
- Efficient floor-pates
- Central location provides for quick access to all business precincts
Public transport is within short walking distance with the building providing amenities including showers and bicycle racks for those who prefer a more active commute.
- Major bus routes (less than 150m)
- Central Railway Station (less than 400m)
- Riverside (less than 550m)
- River ferry (less than 600m)
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens (less than 600m)
141 Queen Street is classed as an exemption to the Federal Government 'Commercial Building Disclosure' Scheme.
For Leasing Enquiries please contact JLL or CBRE.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
141 Queen st BRISBANE CITY