140 William Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 279 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 25 Oct 2016
A Timeless Melbourne Landmark
140 William Street is an iconic A-Grade Melbourne landmark, renowned for its timeless ‘New York’ style steel structure.
The efficient design of the building has lead the way of innovation to column free floorplates - a feature lacking in many recently constructed high-rise office buildings today.
Located at the intersection of William and Bourke Street, 140 William Street is ideally located in Melbourne's financial and legal district. It is the area of choice for a range of international headquarters including, ANZ, CGU, Suncorp, DLA Piper, and the National Australia Bank.
The building now presents a rare opportunity to secure from 300sqm-5,980sqm (approx.) of contiguous and contemporary office space.
• Excellent inter-connectivity between floors
• Outstanding views of the Melbourne CBD and natural light
• An ideal CBD location with close proximity to trams, trains, Bourke Street Mall and a range of the CBD’s best amenity
• Brand new market leading End of Trip facilities designed by Gray Puksand (to open in September 2016)
• New concierge service
• Large multi-level car park
• Floor-to-ceiling windows
• 3.5-Star NABERs Energy rating
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the listed agents from Colliers International or Knight Frank today.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
140 William Street MELBOURNE