14 Tapnor Crescent , BRENDALE QLD 4500
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 Aug 2016
Highly Efficient Industrial Warehouse - 2,000sqm
The subject property is positioned on Tapnor Crescent within the Brendale Industrial Precinct approximately 18 radial kilometers north of the Brisbane CBD. The property benefits from its proximity to a range of arterial thoroughfares including the Bruce Highway, Gympie Road and South Pine Road. The area is becoming very popular amongst a range of occupiers due to its connectivity to road infrastructure, access to public transport and excellent local amenity making it an ideal location for a large range of occupiers. Established companies in the area include Bunnings Warehouse, Aldi and Super Retail Group.
Features of the property include:
- 2,000sqm* office / warehouse facility on fully secure site.
- Clear span warehouse with generous 7.5m*+ internal clearance
- Eight (8) roller shutters providing high functionality /cross flow ventilation
- Unrivalled truck accessibility with B-double access
- General Industry zoning allowing non-restricted 24/7 operation
- Close proximity to major arterials with direct links to Bruce Highway/M1
- Dedicated hardstand areas from 4,000sqm – 2ha* (if required)
- Available for immediate occupation
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact JLL.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
14 Tapnor Crescent BRENDALE