14-16 Gross Street, CARRINGTON NSW 2294
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Aug 2016
High Quality Industrial Investment
- The property comprises two high quality detached industrial facilities, both of which benefit from high clearance workshops, multiple roller doors, good quality office accommodation and substantial car park areas.
- The property benefits from three (3) driveways of Gross Street providing excellent vehicular access and manoeuvrability.
- The property is occupied by two (2) separate tenants - Custom Fluidpower Pty Ltd & Cardiff Powder Coating NSW Pty Ltd.
- Buidling area - 3,953sqm.
- Site area - 9,844sqm.
- Current rental income of $491,238.11 per annum net (plus GST)
- The property is strategically located near the Port of Newcastle on the north side of Gross Street, within the Carrington Industrial precinct. The property is positioned within close proximity Industrial Drive, a major arterial road which leads onto the Pacific Highway, the New England Highway and the M1 Motorway.
For Sale - $5,500,000 (sale of a going concern)
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
14-16 Gross Street CARRINGTON