139 Stirling Street, PERTH WA 6000
Offers to purchase over $3.5M (plus GST)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Hotel / Leisure, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Sep 2016
CBD multi storey residential development lot with holding income.
* Residential / Commercial development site.
* 769sqm (15.29m x 50.33m)
* Zoned: City Centre in the Stirling precinct.
* Plot ratio: 4:1 (located in the maximum bonus ratio area of 50% - 6:1)
* No prescribed height limit
* Holding income - Seller can lease back.
* Adjacent laneway for side access.
* Great potential views north and south which are unlikely to be build out.
The site has an existing automotive workshop building covering the total site supporting a Head Exchange business. The Sellers can remain onsite and lease back or provide vacant possession if required.
The Stirling Precinct will develop as an office, mixed commercial and residential area taking advantage of good access to public transport and close proximity to retail and entertainment areas. The section of the Precinct between Beaufort and Stirling Streets will consolidate as a secondary office area for the city centre, with residential uses and visitor accommodation also encouraged throughout the precinct. Offices and commercial uses such as showrooms, shops and educational activities, which add life and interest to the street, are appropriate along Stirling Street. Restaurants (including cafes), specialised retail and service activities, along with residential uses at upper levels are encouraged to locate along Beaufort Street. East of Stirling Street new commercial and service industrial uses are appropriate provided they are developed in a manner that is compatible with nearby office and residential uses. Extract from the City of Perth Precinct Plan No. 3 - Stirling.
* Offers over $3.5M plus GST if applicable.
* Price negotiable subject to settlement period.
* Short or Long term settlement negotiable.
* Due diligence and Development approval conditions acceptable.
* Lease back terms negotiable.
Please Call for an Information Memorandum.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
139 Stirling Street PERTH