1360 Kingsford Smith Drive, PINKENBA QLD 4008
Please Contact Agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 25 Oct 2016
High Exposure Kingsford Smith Drive Storage Facility
The subject property is located on Kingsford Smith Drive in Pinkenba approximately a 15 minute drive from the Brisbane CBD. Situated in the heart of the Northern TradeCoast precinct, the property is located in South-East Queensland’s most sought after industrial location. The site boasts exceptional connectivity to key infrastructure servicing this precinct including the Gateway Arterials, Southern Cross Way, Airport Link / Clem 7 Tunnel’s and the Port of Brisbane Motorway. The property also offers a desirable location for Airport reliant users and is situated only a 7* minute drive from the domestic terminal.
Features of the property include:
- 1,518sqm* office / warehouse facility ideal for bulk storage
- 1,251sqm* metal clad warehouse accessible via two container height roller doors
- First level office and downstairs reception area totaling 267sqm*
- Rear container set down area which is accessed via two roller doors
- Excellent exposure to Kingsford Smith Drive
- Large amount of vehicle parking
- Offices can be refurbished to suit individual requirements
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive marketing agents Brendan Delahunty or Gibson Leembruggen from JLL.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
1360 Kingsford Smith Drive PINKENBA