135 King Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Jul 2016
Shared space. Shared expertise. $128/week!
New businesses start small. One person?s infinite ambition. A single spark of creativity. But few people want to fly solo. Start-ups need a place to feel connected. Not just to their business. To other businesses. To people like them. Dreamers. Doers.
We give them a place to come together. To work alongside each other. To discover common ground and forge new connections. Our energetic co-working space can be booked in minutes with no commitment. Overheads are low and money?s never tied up.
And because we take care of everything, start-ups can stay immersed in business. Where they?re inspired to do the best work of their lives.
- Prime location - Top floor of exclusive address
- Space suitable for 1 person, working within an open plan environment with like minded individuals
- Fully furnished at no extra cost
- IT & Telecommunications as required
- Admin assistance if required (telephone answering, secretarial support, running of errands)
- 24/7 Access to your workspace and the building
- Access to kitchen facilities, including unlimited tea and coffee for you and your guests
- Access to Meeting Rooms
- Electricity, aircon, facilities and security services are all inclusive in the cost!
Please call me on 02 9275 8801 for more information!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
135 King Street SYDNEY