133 Paterson Street, TENNANT CREEK NT 0860
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Sep 2016
TENNANT CREEK - FRESHLY RENOVATED PROPERTY!
What an ideal CBD investment or business location. Positioned on a prime main street site, this unique property presents as a worthwhile acquisition. Currently an open plan layout internally, the fully renovated premises will be attractive to a variety of business operations. Externally, the site offers a large external undercover area, tastefully landscaped gardens, additional ablutions and rear lane access.
This commercial property boasts many features including:
- Insulated throughout
- New electrical wiring
- Security system
- Three large front roller shutters adding to security
- Security screens on rear access doors
- Convenient front service desk secured by electric roller shutters
- A separate office area with dedicated split system
- Comfort assured with three commercial cassette split systems in main area
- Three toilets and a shower and laundry
- High Roof structure (4m high x 12m long x 6 wide) surrounded by gardens
- High fencing on sides and rear with electric back sliding gate
- Potential for on-site living
- Opportunity for future expansion
Rarely does a property present for sale to such a high standard.
Don't delay too long, call today to arrange an inspection.
Area: 503sqm Zoning: Commercial Council Rates: $4970pa
Rental: Price on Application Easements: Nil
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
133 Paterson Street TENNANT CREEK