130 Dudley Street, WEST MELBOURNE VIC 3003
Expressions of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Oct 2016
Rare Inner Melbourne, Permanent Off The Plan - 248 Units | Resort Brokers ID : OTP004314
Resort Brokers ID : OTP004314
- Ikebana consisting of 248 of apartments is located in an elevated positon to take advantage of breathtaking views of the Melbourne CBD, Docklands & Flagstaff Gardens.
- Intelligent layouts that have been meticulously designed to create luminous, serene spaces with many incorporating large island benches with adjoining dining spaces.
- Kitchens feature bespoke joinery, stone and glass splash backs and ILVE appliances. Tiles of muted pebble, recessed shelving and soft lighting combine to create refined and functional bathrooms.
- The Ikebana Private Club has been inspired by the finest luxury resorts in Japan. This stunning recreation deck offers two spas, outdoor moonlight cinema, air gas fireplace, kitchen/bbq dinning area with panoramic views of the CBD and Docklands skyline.
- Rental vacancy of West Melbourne is only 1.4% combined with indicative rental yields of 4.9% - West Melbourne properties deliver constituently strong returns.
- Brand new 25 year agreements drafted by leading industry specialist solicitor, Col Myers of Small Myers Hughes.
- Bespoke income projections prepared by industry specialists accountants Holmans.
NB: Property inspections are by appointment only
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
130 Dudley Street WEST MELBOURNE