128 High Street, WOODEND VIC 3442
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 250 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Sep 2016
Strong Performing Neighbourhood Shopping Centre With Significant Upside
Colliers International has the distinct pleasure in offering for sale - 19th Hole Shopping Centre.
A dominant Victorian neighbourhood shopping centre located at the heart of Woodend’s core retail precinct, approximately 63km* north-west of the Melbourne CBD.
Key highlights of this strong performing shopping centre include:
- GLA of 8,491sqm*
- Anchored by Coles Supermarket, Target Country and Mitre 10
- 100% leased, with 70% occupied by national tenants (by GLA)
- Net operating income of $1,476,016* per annum
- 250 on-grade parking bays*
- Substantial site area of 18,201sqm*
- Only full-line supermarket within the main trade area
- Anchors supported by mini-major Cellarbrations, 18 specialty tenants including a BP service station.
19th Hole Shopping Centre is offered For Sale by Public Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 28 September at 2pm.
Exclusive Sales Agents:
+61 402 319 698
+61 433 592 320
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 28/09/2016 00:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Tom Noonan
- Delivery Address:
- 2.00pm AEST
128 High Street WOODEND