124 Queen Street, WOOLLAHRA NSW 2025
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Oct 2016
Set your Business up in the Heart of Woollahra
Positioned in the heart of Woollahra, along busy Queen St Village, this 220sqm retail shop would be suitable for a restaurant/bar, cafe or boutique market.
Prime ground floor retail with high level pedestrian exposure to Queen Street, offering grease trap facility, air conditioning, extractor/exhaust fitted, rear lane access and ample storage in the basement.
• Large open level floor plan with an expansive frontage to Queen Street
• 2 car spaces available, accessed via Pecker Lane
• Possibly one of largest retail spaces along the Queen Street strip
• These premises are can be offered with flexible terms and possible incentives
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
124 Queen Street WOOLLAHRA