124/23 George St, NORTH STRATHFIELD NSW 2137
$1000 per week include GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Medical / Consulting, Offices, Serviced Offices, Other
- Floor area:
- 2 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Oct 2016
MIXED USE COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to start business with residential property at same place. This resort style mixed use apartment offers great exposure to main street and spacious 1bedroom residential property. The ground floor is consisting of five office rooms, three meeting/waiting rooms; a massive sun drenched terrace/balcony which can be used for business/outdoor activities.
The first floor is offering one oversized bedroom, open flan kitchen, combined dining and living area, leafy park view with large balcony.
Just minutes to Bake House Quarter, station, restaurants, shops and cafés
Additional feature include as follows;
- Five office rooms, three other rooms with kitchenette, air conditioning
- One bedroom apartment separately situated upstairs with kitchen, gas cooking, dishwasher and bathroom
- Two remote control lock up garages, plenty storage area, easy access from basement
- Commercial designed ground floor previously used for corporate office, Restaurant and Café and suitable for any professional office, coaching college and medical centre (S.T.C.A) etc.
Total area: 363sqm approx.
Downstairs: 296sqm approx.
Upstairs: 67sqm approx.
For more details please contact Simon Kim on 0425 276 009
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
124/23 George St NORTH STRATHFIELD