124-134 Brisbane St, BEAUDESERT QLD 4285
Construction About To Commence
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Showrooms / Bulky Goods, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 Sep 2016
LAST CHANCE To Secure Showrooms in Growing Town! DON'T MISS OUT!!!
Beaudesert is set for growth with confirmation of Government and private funding for the intermodal freight terminal at Bromelton. To cater for the anticipated growth Scenic Rim Council has approved 2800-2900 new dwellings as developers position themselves for the towns expansion.
Construction will commence shortly on Beaudeserts newest retail showroom development. Now is the time to secure your tenancy and reward yourself with a prime position in this expansion town. Tenancies range in size from 400sqm up to 750sqm.
The key leasing highlights include:
• Pre-committed by some of Australia's leading brands
• Seven day trading with extended opening hours approved
• Main road position with excellent frontage and exposure.
• Over 13600 Annual Averaged Daily Traffic count for the location
• Left-In Left-Out/Right-In Right-Out Access
• Surrounded by major food and showroom retailers
• 77 on grade car parks
• Elevated position
An Information Memorandum is available by contacting the Exclusive Agent, Steve Green.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
124-134 Brisbane St BEAUDESERT