120 Collins Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 307 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Oct 2016
Paris-end of Collins Street
Located in the coveted ‘Paris-end’ of Collins Street in Melbourne’s CBD, 120 Collins is a truly iconic, Premium-grade office tower, a landmark on the Melbourne skyline.
With a height of 265 metres, it has the distinction of being the tallest office structure in Australia.
The building has a postmodern style, which pays homage to New York’s grand Art Deco buildings.
120 Collins provides tenants with breathtaking views and first class building services, including a dedicated on-site building management team, five star hotel-style concierge and online tenant portal, which creates a ‘vertical community’ for tenants within the building.
Key features of 120 Collins Street:
- Sky Rise, High Rise, Mid Rise and Low Rise available
- Prime location at eastern 'Paris End' of Collins Street in Melbourne's CBD
- Raised floors providing fit-out efficiency reducing future 'churn' costs
- Major tenants include Rio Tinto, ASIC, Standard and Poors, Blue Scope Steel and Merrill Lynch
- Close proximity to Flinders Street and Parliament Stations
- Collins Street tram stop adjacent to building
- Fitted and Non-Fitted refurbished office space available
- 3-star NABERS Energy rating
The following areas are currently available within 120 Collins Street:
Part Level 10 – 376sqm
Part Level 45 – 533sqm
Part Level 45 – 266sqm
Please contact the listed leasing agents to arrange an inspection today!
Proudly showcased in the
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
120 Collins Street MELBOURNE