12-14 Hungerford Lane, KINGSCLIFF NSW 2487
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- On-street parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 1 Sep 2016
PREMIUM KINGSCLIFF DEVELOPMENT SITE with panoramic ocean views
Very rarely does a parcel of land of this size and quality become available within Kingscliff's premium residential precinct. Superbly located in Hungerford Lane and complete with outstanding estuary and ocean views to Byron Bay.
The total site area is 1795.5m2 and is formed by 2 allotments yielding much opportunity.
- Existing vacant 2 allotment parcel is ready now for development;
- Current approval for 6 integrated housing allotments;
- Potential approval for proposed 11 x three bedroom apartments over 3 levels can be constructed in 2 stages;
- Access is via Hungerford Lane with pedestrian access available onto Moss Street;
- Easy stroll to patrolled beach, estuary, restaurants, schools & shopping centre
- 20 minute drive to Gold Coast Airport, 1 hour 20 minutes to Brisbane CBD and 30 minutes to Byron Bay
Three incredible development opportunities in one blue chip property parcel. Offered for sale by Expressions of Interest, information memorandum, architectural plans and approvals available on request.
Contact Paul McMahon today 0413 056 400
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
12-14 Hungerford Lane KINGSCLIFF