12.01/321 Kent Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
$619/sqm pa net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 5.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
Suite 12.01, 321 Kent Street, Sydney
An A grade 21 storey office tower completed in 1990, comprising 28,000sqm of office space and 9,000sqm of retail. The tower comprises 10 levels in the high rise with floorplates of approximately 1,512sqm and 9 levels in the low rise with floorplates of approximately 1,580sqm.
- Basement casual tenant and visitor parking for 350 cars with access from Sussex Street.
- Showers, secure bike racks and loading dock in the basement.
- On-site cafes, childcare centre and 24/7 security.
- 5-star NABERS Energy rating.
The building is located in the revitalised western corridor precinct between King and Erskine Streets, close to King Street Wharf and Darling Harbour. Surrounded by restaurants, bars and cafes, Wynyard railway station and bus interchange are within a few minutes walk from the building.
- Suite 1201
- From 796.7sqm
- $619/sqm pa net
- Part floor tenancy enjoying full lift lobby presence, extensive views over Darling Harbour and excellent natural light.
- Fully fitted out to an 'as new' standard including reception, offices, workstations, boardroom, meeting rooms and break-out area.
- Shared shower on the floor and additional showers in the basement.
- Possible sub-division from approximately 500sqm.
- Sub-lease term to 30 November 2015.
- Availability August 2013, subject to negotiation.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
12.01/321 Kent Street SYDNEY