119-121 King Street, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Mar 2016
Secure Your East End Headquarters Now
- The property is situated at the eastern end of King Street, right in the heart of the Newcastle CBD.
- The building sits on the doorstep of the Hunter Street Mall redevelopment as well as being in the immediate vicinity of the Civic precinct including the new Law Courts and University of Newcastle campus.
- Ground Floor and Level 1 provide quality office accommodation and the flexibility to be leased separately or in one line. Both floors provide practical fitout including open plan workspace, offices and boardroom as well as a private kitchenette and amenities servicing each floor.
- Total area: 240sqm
- Rental: $60,000 gross per annum plus GST
-Total area: 240sqm
- Rental: $53,000 gross per annum plus GST
- One secure car park is available. The property is also located in close proximity to the Wilson and NCC car parking stations.
- Outgoings are included in the aforementioned rental. The Lessee will be responsible for the Lessee’s own business related operating expenses, including but not limited to, internal cleaning, telephones, power, water usage, air conditioning maintenance, etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
119-121 King Street NEWCASTLE