118 Grafton Street, WARWICK QLD 4370
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Showrooms / Bulky Goods, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Sep 2016
Grafton Street Gem - Instructions are Clear!
• 1,406m2 (approx) of prime corner land improved with concrete hardstand, security fenced and a 344m2 (approx) undercover vehicle display area.
• Fantastic exposure with neighbouring tenants such as Target Country, Furniture Court, Rose City Shopping Centre with tenants such as Woolworths, Big W and 55 specialty shops.
• This property is zoned Principal Centre, which is suitable for a multitude of uses such as high-order retail, commercial, employment, health services, administrative, community, cultural, recreational and entertainment activities and more.
• This site is ideal for the landbanker, business owner or developer with options abound.
Accelerating Success. For more information contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
118 Grafton Street WARWICK